To ensure the perfect cleaning of your property before you move out, you can completely count on our professional end of tenancy cleaning. Our company has quite an experience in the cleaning business and we assure you that we will clean your property in a perfect way and that you will quickly get your deposit back.
Book our end of tenancy cleaning in SW3 Chelsea and we will give the utmost of our efforts to provide perfection in every detail. We have set flexible working schedules, both during the week and at the weekends.
|End Of Tenancy Cleaning in Chelsea|
|One Bedroom Flat|
|Two Bedroom Flat|
|Three Bedroom Flat|
It’s a breeze to schedule your end of tenancy cleaning in Chelsea
- Reach out to us in the most convenient way for you (give us a call or send us an email).
- Provide us with important information about your property, needs and expectations.
- Customise your cleaning service – we will tailor it to your needs.
- Receive a price quote – the number will be final.
- Select the date and time that fit your schedule best.
Tenancy Cleaners in Chelsea
Thanks to our end of tenancy cleaning your rooms will be ideally cleaned and prepared for the next tenants. We use the latest cleaning technologies and all the detergents that we apply are eco friendly. You can book our end of tenancy cleaning in Chelsea London and you can leave all cleaning issues into the hands of our dedicated cleaners.
Our staff is hard working and comprehensive and they will explain to you in detail everything you need to know about the procedures.
What we include within our End of Tenancy Cleaning is:
- Disinfecting and sanitizing of bathrooms and toilets
- Dealing with nasty stains
- Windows cleaning
- Mopping of the floors
- Second to none approaches
- Flexible schedules during the week
- Moderate prices without additional charges
- 48 hours guarantee
“I used this company’s end of tenancy cleaning and it ensured that I received my full deposit. The landlord was very pleased with the condition of the rooms as well.” – Poppy
Why choose our local cleaning company?
By choosing our professional cleaning company in Chelsea, you also choose the following benefits:
- Receive your entire deposit:
We guarantee the satisfaction of your landlord. You will be able to receive your initial deposit.
- Qualified cleaning professionals:
We work with some of the best local cleaners available in the industry. They will use all their knowledge and skills to deliver amazing results.
- Choose your Options:
You are able to customise all cleaning services. Do not hesitate to let us know about your personal requirements – we will deliver a custom job.
- Regular Cleaning:
If you need help to maintain your property in good condition, let us know – we will deliver a regular cleaning service to you once a month or once a week (depending on your needs).
Get a Free Quote from Cleaners in Chelsea
End of Tenancy Cleaning in Chelsea
The cleaning at the end of each tenancy is not a simple wiping of all surfaces – it is a meticulous cleaning process that covers all areas of the home. It leaves the entire property clean, disinfected and prepared for the next tenants.
The Ultimate Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
- Bathroom: Showers, bathtubs, sinks, toilets and other fixtures, as well as walls and other surfaces are scrubbed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Floor cleaning: Carpets and hardwood floors will be vacuum cleaned and mopped carefully.
- Clear Windows: Windows, window frames and sills, as well as other glass surfaces and mirrors will be wiped down and polished.
- Kitchen: Appliances, countertops, cooking surfaces and other areas in the kitchen will be washed and disinfected.
- Furniture: All furniture will be wiped down and polished. Storage units will be cleaned and organised.
- Vacuuming: Carpets, upholstery and other areas will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned, including between and underneath cushions.
Good Reasons to Choose our local End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Chelsea
- Top-Notch Service
We are familiar with all standards and requirements that need to be covered throughout the cleaning service – we will make sure that everything has been done up to your satisfaction.
- Responsive customer service
You can give us a call and request any type of information. Our customer support agents are available 7 days a week.
- Knowledgeable local cleaners
We work with the most experienced local cleaners that have an abundance of knowledge and skills and will deliver excellent results.
- Exceptional tools and products
We use high quality tools and products that help us deliver exceptional cleaning results at the end of each service.
- Discounts for combined services
We offer discounts for every additional service you decide to book. Do not hesitate to boost the final results of your cleaning appointment.
Moving Out Cleaning SW3
We are convinced that our local cleaners can handle each cleaning task because we are very organized and because we are supplied with the latest cleaning technologies that are safe for use.
Book our dedicated moving out cleaning in SW3 Chelsea and we guarantee a smooth working process and attention to the tiniest detail. Our local cleaning agency offers very affordable prices and tempting offers. We will be happy to collaborate with you and to help you with the cleaning tasks required before your moving out. In case you need any other information, do not hesitate to use the customer support centres that also offer perfect working schedules from Monday to Sunday. Our cheerful staff is ready to respond to all of your questions.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Queries
Are deep cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning the same thing?
No, these two cleaning services are different mainly because they have different purposes. While deep cleaning focuses on the thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces to create a safe and healthy living atmosphere for you and your family members, the end of tenancy cleaning service aims to prepare the property for the next tenants.
Is window cleaning included in the end of tenancy cleaning service?
During the end of tenancy cleaning service we will clean and polish your windows, window sills and frames on the inside. However, you can add window cleaning to your task list if you want them cleaned both inside and outside.
Do you clean the oven?
Yes, however, if you wish to receive deep oven cleaning, you should book the additional oven cleaning service we offer. You will receive a discount.
How long will the cleaning take?
The time required varies depending on the size and condition of the property. Our cleaning expert can provide you with such information once they arrive at your property.
Can I book you during the weekend?
Yes, we are available 7 days a week, including bank holidays. Select your most convenient time for your appointment.